- ABOUT US
- CHILD RIGHTS
- OUR WORK
- CONTACT US
Web-master (Part-time Position)
HAQ: Centre for Child Rights requires informatics expert to implement web pages, maintain content and oversee day-to-day management of the company website, and assure quality and filing integrity of web pages.
Experience and skills required:
• Proven Website Management experience of minimum one year using Druple language.
• A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques.
• A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Being responsible for the design of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
• Developing web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
• Monitoring web server and site technical performance.
• Implementing search engine optimisation strategies.
• Working closely with the Director to set and ensure marketing campaigns achieve pre-fixed targets.
• Circulating efficient and accurate reporting and possible improvement.
• Advising Director on the improvement, results, competition and new direction in technology.
Working Hours: Twice a week, from Monday to Friday. The timings can be chosen between 9 am and 6.30 pm.
Please mail a latest, detailed CV along with a cover letter explaining your interest in the job and why you find yourself suitable for it by 18th May 2012 at the following address:
Ms. Preeti Singh
HAQ: Centre for Child Rights
B 1/2 Malviya Nagar (Near Apeejay School)
New Delhi 110017
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.